Just ONE shred of Evidence?

by Honesty 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It was just one of their many marketing ploys to gain power, kings in a kingdom as it were, and also to support the important selling of their literature.

You might look at it self promotion.

Lets be honest folks if money wasn't involved this organization wouldn't exist, it really is a business that has been disguising itself as an religion.

Well it worked......... unfortunately

• jwblog
    jwblog

It was just one of their many marketing ploys to gain power, kings in a kingdom as it were, and also to support the important selling of their literature.

You might look at it self promotion.

Lets be honest folks if money wasn't involved this organization wouldn't exist, it really is a business that has been disguising itself as an religion.

Well it worked......... unfortunately

Didn't is start off as "miracle wheat" or something like that? Hello Homer, this is God speaking. Hey if you can be Homer there is no reason I can not be God.

The fibble fabble that continues to come out of the mouths of those that claim to be the faithful and discreet slave will soon be revealed to all of the nations. The true faithful and discreet slave is in your midst.......
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    The fibble fabble that continues to come out of the mouths of those that claim to be the faithful and discreet slave will soon be revealed to all of the nations. The true faithful and discreet slave is in your midst.......

Yahoo...I can hardly wait , its about time the real ones should be revealed

Could you possibly give more details....come on who's the chosen ones

You can tell us, will keep it a secret

• jwblog
    jwblog

Yahoo...I can hardly wait , its about time the real ones should be revealed

You can tell us, will keep it a secret

Gee, I wonder which "One" he is

Please understand that the faithful slave recieves Jesus Christ's "belongings". Which is what, all of his authority as king upon the earth whereas Jesus Christ reigns from the heavens? Jesus Christ said himself that his kingdom is no part of this world. I wonder who will sit upon the throne of David upon the earth, afterall there was an earthly kingdom as well.

Where does it say that the faithful slave dies and joins Christ in the heavens? It looks like to me anyway that the slave is still alive when Jesus arrives. Am I revealing too many secrets?

• yknot
    yknot

If there was........then those books wouldn't be out of WTS print.

• jwblog
    jwblog

This is a true account of the people that have been chosen upon the earth and the type of life that they live. One is born with osteogenesis imperfecta and has endured many broken bones through her lifetime. Some are addicted to meth amphetamines, crack cocaine, are prositutes on the streets, have been nearly put to death by men who choose to inflict pain on them. Some are alcoholics, some have lived through cancer etc. etc.

The Almighty God chooses those that lifes experience will help to council others with the same type of afflictions.

This is a true account: Look over there please and see the women by the bus stop out in the cold. Please drive by and see if she is in need of assistance. I do as instructed and makemy way to the female. She is cold not dressed properly for the weather. She gets into my vehicle and begins to mumble. She seems to be going through some type of withdrawals from drug addiction. She then proceeds to lift her dress and makes an offering of of herself for a price. Apparently she is a prostitute. I decline the offer as we are there to assist her. I finally make sense of where she needs to be. She continues to make an offering as we finally make our way to her destination. I am instructed by my master to give her $20.00 dollars and to let her know that it is from Jesus Christ. She accepts the cash and immediately begins to cry in torment. She hugs me and walks away to her home still weeping along the way.

This is the work that the faithful slave is undergoing as well as engaging in battle with the wicked ones. I am led to those that can lend me their experience so that I can see the turmoil people have to endure, and we feel their affliction. This is how we are raised right before the king Jesus Christ arrives in all of his glory and all the nations will see him.......

• Galileo
  • Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Red Alert !!!! JWBLOG sounds like a real nut case

True human compassion doesn't need a godhead for direction or motivation, you should get to know some atheists just to prove my point.

Where are your humanistic values JWBLOG .......did you leave them at the Kingdom hall doors ?

• jwblog
    jwblog

Red Alert !!!! JWBLOG sounds like a real nut case

True human compassion doesn't need a godhead for direction or motivation, you should get to know some atheists just to prove my point.

Where are your humanistic values JWBLOG .......did you leave them at the Kingdom hall doors ?

Wouldn't it be better if you said that I had demons? After all that would be more inline with what they told Jesus. You parade around as Homer Simpson not even your true person. Are you fearful of people knowing who you are in case you might be ridiculed? Not a very courageous person are you? Anyway, tell Marge God said hi and also Ned Flanders he is faithful.......have a great night

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'd have to say I'm a little puzzled why a JW is here posting on the biggest Apostate site against JWS on the net.

You keep on reiterating that you yourself are one of the very special faithful slaves but do you not know that you are part of and support

a corruptly devised publishing company called WTS, they have nothing to do with God at all or his purpose for mankind.

They have cunningly devised this kingdom for themselves but use God's name to fool people to support them.

I guess it wasn't so bad though a lot of power was gained and a lot of money was made.

I was born into this scam but fortunately left when I grew up and found The Truth.

Hang around for awhile JWBLOG you might learn a thing or two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit