Lame talk jokes

by IP_SEC 28 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I used to give this talk and one of the scriptchas was titus 2:3. Aged women not be false accusers, not be given to a lot of wine. I would make this stupid, stupid pun on the word wine/whine.

Any lamer jokes you remember from talks, wotnot? I appologise to womans everywhere for my lame joke at their expense.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    I appologise to womans everywhere for my lame joke at their expense.

Yea, you do like to tease us, don't ya??!!!

I still haven't forgiven you for that "coming north" thread......paybacks are a YOU KNOW WHAT!!

I still luvs ya!!

shell

• dinah
    dinah

Nothing comes to mind, Ippy. Of course, you always expected lame jokes at the Hall. It's not like you can put a dirty limerick in a public talk.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ahh shell-shell cant an ex-con ever get a break around up in here? Im very very sorry. I'll come and visit you for reals some time soon.alt

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    It's not like you can put a dirty limerick in a public talk.

LOL I once DID know a girl from Nantucket!!!

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

We had a CO who told a story about how when he came into the truth, a family member protested and warned him about getting involved with the JWs.

I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like,

"My cousin who I grew up with and was very close to was very upset when I got the truth. He used to try to discourage me saying things like, 'They'll brainwash you!' I told him 'That's fine by me! My brain needs a good washing!"

At which the congregation nodded, chuckled, and smiled.

Wow.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Ahh shell-shell cant an ex-con ever get a break around up in here? Im very very sorry. I'll come and visit you for reals some time soon.alt

I don't expect anything less from you.

Actually this summer I'm thinking seriously about a road trip. Always have wanted to see the back roads of LA.....

I'd like to "experience" meeting some,......don't know how to put it..........people in the "arts".

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    people in the "arts".

OMG lol ok! I know all the back roads as they are usually my route of choice!

• dinah
    dinah

Ya know, Ippy, I have a hard time imagining alot of us in a Kingdom Hall. It really seems like all that happened to someone else, it was sooo long ago.

If I went back now, I'd have to take my cooler.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

If I went back now, I'd have to take my cooler.

Ditto here....I can see it now.......You and me sitting with the cooler between us.......Taking shots every 5 minutes. Or we could play the, "every time they say jehovah, take a shot" game!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit