Is there anyone here formerly of the "Annointed"?

by Low-Key Lysmith 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

oh I thought you meant that they couldn't have sex here but it's after they arrive in heaven, so if my wife was anointed, then I could go ahead and find another partner so that in the new system I can be married.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Andre, believe it or not - that is exactly what they think the last I knew...(provided I guess that you live long enough to survive Armaggedon - I think resureccted ones are also to be of the great unmarried class in the paradise).

I think some of the old celibate monks at Bethel (like Freddy) needed to think this one out a little more carefully before they speculated, but there it is -

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

I put in my application, but haven't got word if i wuz accepted.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The poster known as AMAZING was anointed and explained his experience in detail. See his old posts.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Is there anything more obviously twisted and stupid than JW's all thinking that only they are "true Christians" and yet 99.9% of them don't partake!!

Now compare that to the Bible and go figure.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My mum decided since both her children aren't gonna be Witnesses she may as well fly off to heaven....she's now partaking!

Does this mean I'm special....will she see me sinning from heaven,,,how embarassing!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

is there a count? I'm sure there are more than 144,000 since this whole piece of crap started

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

The Watchtower 1991 March 15 , article Who Really Have a Heavenly Calling gives the clearest answer.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My sister was out for 30 years and only came back into the org because she couldn't see her grandchildren. No she tells me she thinks she is of the annointed?? I don't know why she told me this, as she knows how I feel, but she was looped so it just came out. She is afraid to tell anyone. She said she hears a voice saying " you are of the anointed, tell the brothers". But she is afraid to tell them. I don't know if she partook or not, we haven't discussed it again. I told her the brothers would think she was nuts. It's so odd. She doesn't act crazy or odd in other ways. I don't know what to think.

• jwblog
    jwblog

I'm sure this question has been asked here before, but I was wondering if someone would care to enlighten us as to the undeniable "sign" or occurence that makes folks believe that they are of the Annointed class?

....Or am I asking too personal a question?

I've always been really curious as to what happens to these people to make them believe this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Apparitions?

Dreams?

I am of the anointed but will not be anointed until the Kingdom of God takes over. Please research the meaning of being anointed. How many of Gods kings do you see upon the earth today acting as His authorative figure?........NONE.

The meaning that the society puts forward is false, they are not kings and priests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit