what do you love?

by odie67 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• odie67
    odie67

What do you love? What moves your soul and/or inspires you to the point of complete happiness?

I had the pleasure of meeting a young man at a party, He was so into the music...it was amazing watching him. He was so happy and free. At first I thought he had to be on drugs. But the people who knew him said that he was always like that when listening to music..it was like the music made him soooo happy.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Chocolate. I'm addicted...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm addicted to dark chocolate myself. I love little kids and old folks. I am a fan of bubbles, cotton candy and the zoo. Water makes me ecstatic, waterfalls and the ocean especially but any body of water, even a hot tub, swimming pool or shower. I love to be immersed in water, it's sensual. I love to hike and be in the woods any time of year but the fall and winter are my favorite times for hiking. My favorite thing in the world is a road trip. Life is beautiful!

• John Doe
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

1) Naps

2) Hot baths

3) Hot showers

4) Sushi

5) Eating sushi while taking a hot bath followed by a hot shower and a nap.

• Casper
    Casper

I love "miniature" things. Tiny replicas of normal sized items.

Baby animals

The deep, true, breath taking color of flowers, something no man can duplicate.

The sound of a water fall...

Vanilla ice cream with Hershey syrup... sprinkled with black walnuts....

The last 15 min. of the day, after I go to bed and the lights are out and all is quiet. For those few minutes, I am no one's anything. Not a mother, a wife, sister, daughter, etc... I am just me... I love the peacefulness of that time, just before I fall asleep.

Cas

• darth frosty
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nice bike, darthfrosty.

Right now, I'm loving this picture:

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dewey grass with the morning sun...

Butterflies twixting my toes...

Running about half-naked through the streets of Brooklyn...

• RR
    RR
    What do you love? What moves your soul and/or inspires you to the point of complete happiness?

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit