what do you love?

by odie67 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I love walking through trails, the kind that a forested, bark on the ground and the smell of trees and pine, steep and Winding that

go for 1 1/2 miles and then you come back to the entrance. I love siting around a campfire or in front of my fireplace with a great glass of wine, I love to watch

the flames. They are so relaxing. I love watching the rain come down softly, as long as it not more than a day. I love animals I recently adopted to cats they

have such personalities the one I call her "Girl' she doesn't answer to her name but this she does...go figure, but she can open drawers and she takes stuff

out to play with it is hilarious she makes me laugh she's into everything, shes worse than a two yr old kid. I love too many things there's just too much i could say.

lol

h40

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

My kids.

Music.

Nature.

Mickey.

• tfjw
    tfjw

Grilled cheese sandwiches.... followed with Extra Strength Mylanta.

• JK666
    JK666

A beautiful Sunday morning on the golf course, instead of at the KH.

JK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Friends

Water - gallons of it to drink, to swim in, to reflect upon, whether it comes as snow, rain or a lovers sweat, in an aquarium or a turbulent ocean, or crackling segments of ice in my drink

Chicken - mainly the skin - spiced, salted, crispy

Mushrooms - just the regular kind are magic enough for me - texture of oysters, musky flavour

Alice Hoffman - Skylight Confessions, The River King, Blue Diary

Horror movies - no matter how bad

Marmite (the main thing I miss from the UK!)

BBC America - without which I would have forgotten my British accent, Gordon Ramsay

Mountains - knee trembling to look at and lay sole upon, but reassuringly permanent

Flying in dreams

• White Dove
    White Dove

Freedom,family, and friends in that order.

• delilah
    delilah

I love listening to the rain falling, and thunder....the crackle of a roaring fire...

my husband's voice when he calls to me...and his smile.

my boys, when they are singing....

my daughter's infectious laughter..and my three year old grandson's giggles when he's passing wind in the bath...

...and at the end of a very hectic day, a good glass of Wolf Blass.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh Wolf Blass and a crackling fire Delilah - great pleasures!

• flipper
    flipper

Sex . And more sex. And more sex. And on and on. Being with my wife . Love her company

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3WQ7OE9s8

Here's a good song about what I love...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit