New Name For Watchtower?

by sweet pea 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Switch
    Switch

I think they'd probably have to highlight the heavenly class a bit more - since they like to do that anyway:

The Lamp of the Anointed .....(Getting Brighter with each Generation)

New Understandings .....(Highlighting Jehovah's Kingdom and the 144,000 rules that we made up)

ha, ha. Well, we know they got lots of man-made rules so I thought I'd get the 144,000 in their sort of subliminally).

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Switch

The Lamp of the Anointed .....(Getting Brighter with each Generation)

When I first glanced at it I read:

The Lamp of the Ointment... I guess that would change things ---> (Getting Slippier with each Generation)

Think Preparation H...

• BFD
    BFD

The New Light Express

Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom (for the moment).

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Great suggestions everyone - love them all - particularly 'Watchusbacktracktower' and 'rear view mirror'.

Keep 'em coming!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

" Publishing for Dummies "

" Readings for the Antiquated Foolish "

• llbh
    llbh

Paradise Monthly

David

• blondie
    blondie

Actually the WT has changed its name several times since 1879 but has always retained the core word WT.

1931, The Watchtower and Herald of Christ’s Presence (title and cover change, October 15): ca01 5; w91 3/15 11

Since October 15, 1931, God’s personal name, Jehovah, has appeared on the front cover of each issue of the "Watchtower" magazine.

1939, The Watchtower and Herald of Christ’s Kingdom (title and cover change, January 1): w00 1/1 9; jv 724

1939, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah’s Kingdom (title change, March 1): re 36; jv 139, 724

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

"Light of the Month Club"

"Submit"

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thus Sayith The Governing Body .vol 1 page one. From here on in the legal department will be the spokes person for us even though we say we sayith, legal is really saying it. footnote: we are really just "CYA'S".

Blueblades

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Sweet Pea, I hope never use my lighthouse nickname.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit