Tennasee- Witness man preaching to Goth Satanist gets family killed!!

by Witness 007 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Very sad, there are crazy and trouble people every were, you never know what can happen.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

This is tragic. I believe that this is caused mostly how people are raised. If you are in a bad environment more than likely you reflect that persona. Some issues here could be psychological. I do not blame it on being goth even though goth does have a bad reputation.

Even though I wasn't raised in religion I myself just cannot fathom killing, stealing, etc..I was raised to respect people.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose
    I just want to say that you can't tell who is dangerous and who is not by what they are wearing, what they look like, or what music they listen to.

I agree with this 100%.

What I am trying to say is that a person should not ignore his insticts. Sometimes you pick up a certain "vibe" from certain people, regardless of how they are dressed. If something is telling you there's something not right about a person - you should listen. Maybe it turns out that that person is harmless, maybe they are not. I am not speaking of this case specificly. I have seen several small, cute, female sisters walk into very stupid situations b/c they believe the JW legends. The WT indirectly encourages this type of stupidity.

• Layla33
    Layla33

How utterly sad. Do not talk to strangers. I remember being told that as a child and it stuck in my head. What a complete tragedy!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

How sad. The days of door to door preaching should be reconsidered regardless - society is not the same as it once was. Last fall when the special tract was being distributed, we were approached by 2 women in a car, one of the on oxygen, as they were doing their witnessing. It was in a deserted, out of the way area - a sandy parking lot...I just shook my head as they drove away. sammieswife.

• Jadon
    Jadon

Hey, Christians were feed to the lions but they kept preaching. If you fear man then no one would preach about God. It is wise to be careful-cautious as a serpent and innocent as a dove is my rule of thumb.

• Jadon
    Jadon

Hey, Christians were feed to the lions but they kept preaching. If you fear man then no one would preach about God. It is wise to be careful-cautious as a serpent and innocent as a dove is my rule of thumb.

• ninja
    ninja

hey jady...you win first prize for getting the most animals mentioned in a post.....noah would be proud of you

• veen
    veen

Cautious as serpents as innocent as doves. That's 'your' rule of thumb is it? Good to see you thinking for yourself and not just repeating something you've heard somewhere else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit