JWD Discussion Board - How You are Benefitting - Discussions and Support

by flipper 29 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

JWD means many different things to many different people . Some like to play the werewolf game. Some like to promote atheism. Some like to promote religion. Some like the discussions ensuing on hotly debated subjects . Some like the personal support they receive after leaving a " mind controlling cult ". Some like fluff threads that are just funny. Some of us have made good , enduring friendships here . The point I'm making is we are all different and come here with different motivations for posting. None of it is right, none of it is wrong, it's all educational and different. Difference is what makes the world an interesting place. We learn from our differences. And how to respect those differences.

So- I'll open it up to you - How are you benefiting from the JWD discussion board ? Do you come here for the discussions ? Do you come here for the support ? Do you come here for both of those things ? Or are there other reasons you feel you are benefiting from JWD ? As always- I look forward to your opinions ! Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

All of the above!

• flipper
    flipper

COGNIZANT DISSENDENT- Cool ! Me too ! Same reasons ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper P.S. I don't play werewolf though - I already am one- I'd scare everybody !

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I share almost everything JW-related in my life. All the big discussions and
    issues that occur in my life. I come for the support of others.

I participate heavily in discussion of other's JW-related issues to offer them
    support.

Former JW's understand these things much better than non-JW family or
    friends or co-workers.

While I am here anyway, I go on some of the trivial conversations and comment
    about Momzcrazy's breasts or other such unimportant threads.

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- I hear you. I too come to this board for support, and to support others going through lifes challenges after leaving the JW cult. I get fulfillment in that. I agree- I think ex-JW's do understand things much more clearly than people who never were a witness before. I like the fun threads too - they are hilarious ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I come here cause this is my family. When someone here hurts, I hurt, when someone cries....well, I try.......

I try and tell my story, and hope that maybe...somewhere down the line, it might make a small difference.

I also like the werewolfe game, fluff threads......and putting warlock in his place...although he has been good lately!!

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZYBLONDEB- That is a very touching reason to come to the board. Very nice. I too, feel like I've got lots of family on the board ! I have cried as well reading threads by people going through hard times, and anguish. I'm sure you story has helped people heal in their particular circumstances sis ! Right on ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

To keep tabs on the cult which still is enslaving my mother, and to offer support when I can.

• flipper
    flipper

JAMIE BOWERS- That is good that you keep tabs on the cult to see how to assist your mom still in it. And it is great you give others support ! Good job ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I like exposing the Washtowel Slaveholdery and making people think twice before joining. As for those already in, if they are in it for power, they are not going to be affected. Those that are sincerely thinking it's the truth are being told to avoid these sites like the plague. Hence, it's mostly those on their way in that I hope to stumble and get them to think before joining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit