Witness suicide in Anderson, Indiana???

by nsrn 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Nowman
    Nowman

To Davids Mother-

Thank you giving us a "little" tid bit about your son David. I could picture him while reading your post, its a great trait to be able to make people laugh. Although, I am what you call an apostate, I truly am sorry for your loss but respect your beliefs of hope to meet with him again.

I respect that you posted here and told us about David.

Take care Davids mom!

Nikki (mother of 3)

• undercover
    undercover

Condolences on the loss of your son...

It was nice of you (not to mention brave) to to come to an "apostate" board, despite our differences of opinions and share your perspective on the situation. It is welcomed.

May you find peace in your journey...

• yesidid
    yesidid

Askajw and ForHizglory,

Thank you so much for coming to let us know more about your son and brother.

I too have a close relative who has schizophrenia, and would be heartbroken to lose that loving soul.....I feel for you.

Warm Christian love to you both.

yesidid

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Reading and viewing this situation out, I'd would have to say the choice of the picture for the obituary was inappropriate ,

where do you see a picture in a obituary of a loved one like that, particular with respect to the immediate family and friends.

Did the father do this out of vindictiveness toward his ex-wife, who still happens to be a JWS ? Quite stupid and apathetic to say the least.

In any case I would just like to say to the boys mother my sincere heartfelt condolences for your loss, and I hope this act by your ex-husband

doesn't make for an identifying judgment on to people that have left the JW organization.

Injuries to the heart do heal its just that they take time.......take care HTA

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Davids mother, I am so sorry for your loss. I have children Davids age and i cannot imagine what you must be gowing through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit