Witness suicide in Anderson, Indiana???

by nsrn 34 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That picture is just horrible.

I see no dignity in a death notice like that.

Jeff

You know, it's really sad that the best his fam could do was to pull out what looks like a roller coaster pic. And he was just 22, same as me....what a waste.

• asilentone
  • Amy10606
    Amy10606

This is so sad, he was two months older than me.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Sad really sad.

sad too that they used that photo, hard to comprehend

• Balsam
    Balsam

Good lord no picture would have been better than that. Shame on the family for using it.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

WTF? Was that the police photo when they pulled him out of the water?

I agree with Jeff... There's no dignity in that.

Terrible.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Why in the world would they use that picture? They must have wanted people to think he had some serious mental issues since he committed suicide.

He was a member of Jehovah’s Witness, (Luke 23:43) and awaits resurrection in paradise.

I thought those that committed suicide were ineligible for resurrection?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

OMG...if someone posts a picture like that of me...I'm coming back to haunt them.

that's horrible

lisa

• StAnn
    StAnn

I have to say, from the picture, I assume he was developmentally disabled. That may actually be a good picture of him.

• cab1000
    cab1000

When I first saw that picture, I busted out Laughing. I am sorry for the family, but, like others had said, WTF? It seems like it should be on "the onion.com".

I'm guessing he was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but c'mon, there had to be a better picture out there...or no picture at all...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit