Puke email alert: 'encouraging news' from GB

by Robert7 46 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Last I heard Moses was never a part of an organization claiming to care for God's sheep which had billions of dollars worth of real estate at its disposal. So, the organization WON'T take care of you should you fall on hard times. Prepare to be HOMELESS and UNEMPLOYED, SUCKERS!!! Bwahahahahaahaha!

Makes my teeth hurt.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Huh?

I thought that Jehovah provides! How about all those people in third world countries that can hardly afford food, yet they walk ten miles uphill both ways in hurricanes (according to the WT) every meeting??? So he doesn't provide, yet he does provide. Are people really that stupid?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

sounds to me like the GB is putting their trust in their own maneuvering of policy to 'help' their members survive this sytem of things...instead of simply 'waiting on Jehovah to provide.'

• llbh
    llbh

Yes this is awfful rubbish. Here in the Uk if you have skills and keep them updated you can find work alot easier than those without skills.

Guess what? Most brothers and nearly all sisters are low skilled. The best thing that the gb could to do to help the R&F if to get skilled instead of muttering plattitudes

David

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Since they're already jumping the gun on the great trib... why don't they just invite everyone to pool their resources and move up to Patterson ? They can construct new buildings,There's lots of land there, they can grow their own food, go for long walks,wrestle a tiger, etc. Essentially, just get this paradise thing started early ! And if you decide you don't like it; just grow a beard or watch a rated R movie, they'll boot your ass out in no time !

• Gill
    Gill

Petrol ie Gasoline is the equivilant of about $11 here already and the world hasn't quite stopped yet.

Why are things more desperate in the USA.

One thing that doesn't change, is that no matter who dies, who struggles, who starves etc the world goes on!

There's no Armageddon coming to get the Goobering Boobies out of the consequences of their lies!

• Open mind
    Open mind
    Do everything you can, and then leave the rest in Jehovah’s hands.

Excellent advice.

Well, at least everything up to the first comma.

OM

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

I can write your reply if you want me to.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Sad thing is in the email people added their own personal comments around how exciting it is that "it's so close" and how wonderful 'the slave' is to us.

• chickpea
    chickpea

that "encouragement" is going to further grind the R&F into poverty as they lose ground by not facing the reality that their "salvation" lies in their own hands

they are so full of crap...... Details

Gill: goobering boobies.... priceless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit