Was everyone really vegeterian pre-flood?

by blkblk13 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mari, you suck,

That is interesting. I never thought about the eyes facing forward to be predatory. Yes, what about our eye teeth (fangs)? I don't use them to eat salad. Are we really meant to be omnivors?

• Farkel
    Farkel

I think this parody explains it all!

Original Sin For Dummies

Farkel

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If everyone was vegetarian, why was Abel raising flocks of sheep? How much clothing could a handful of people need?

Of course, maybe he just liked sheep.

W

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

White dove

The cubed teeth at the back of your mouth which make crunching salads and rices etc should anwer that question for you lol

• james_woods
    james_woods

White Dove, Mari cannot suck nearly so well as a Lamprey Eel!

I always wondered what would happen to these guys in the vegan new system...

• sspo
    sspo

I wonder what snakes ate pre-flood and in "paradise earth"? Need to write GB on that, they got the answer for everything.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I actually asked questions of this kind - dinosaurs, flood, veggies, water canopy, ark & animals, etc... (all the way to CO, even PO school) and got told a kind of formulaic response -

a - we know it's true because it says so in the bible (well not exactly, but it seems to say so...)

b - Jehovah obviously took care of them before the flood some way, he will take care of them after Armageddon too...

c - It is immature and unspiritual to fill your head with such doubing thoughts. This kind of thinking can cause you to even leave the truth!!!

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

LOL yeah because you are going to get a good, solid answer based in scientific fact of someone who is essentially a window cleaner who reads the bible from time to time

btw the way everyone just to clear up the confusion over my screen name it is Marius UK as in I am from the UK, I know no Mari and he or she does not suck as far as I am aware :-)

• juni
    juni

lmao @ Marius!

thanks for the clarity..

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

I personally believe eating animal flesh unless absolutely necessary is morally wrong. There are just so many choices for food these days that there really is no nutritional need, nor moral excuse for killing a life in order to eat. If I was stranded on an island somewhere and my only choice to survive would be to kill another living being, then I would do so. As it is now, I feel there is no excuse for killing a living, warm blooded, animal for food.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit