Brother Just got Robbed by Three Guys with Knives

by LouBelle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

How Scary!!! I'm glad he's okay but still....Your poor brother!

Hugs to you and him,
    Ruth

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Sorry Lou!

What else can I say - I know what you are going through girlfriend!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Pretty shocking, sure glad he's ok. Was he in a bad area of the city?

My thoughts are with you, little brothers are special!

hope4others

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi everyone, went to go see my brother, asked him for the details and how he was feeling. He was definately more clingy. Thank for your well wishes, will pass them on. Honestly it's just the crime that sucks in this country. Momz, that put a smile on these lips. Hope, he was actually in an 'upper' suburb. Single men/women . . . . . . Got to laugh people.

• Free
    Free

What are the gun laws like in South Africa ? Get one if you can and learn how to use it. Some states in the U.S. allow you to carry a hand gun. Not mine.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

My suggestion: Move away, out of that $hithole country. You're probably saying to yourself, easy for you to say, but would you do it? Yes, yes, I would. Matter of fact, I'm strongly considering moving from east coast of USA to Australia. Myself, and many others are fed up with our government, special interests groups, gay rights, gun control laws (That only benefit criminals that don't follow the laws, duh) the weakening economy, recession, and near depression that the USA is entering. I've been fed up for years and am working on my wife alot.

In short, there is NOTHING holding you down or back from picking up anything that is worth anything to you, and relocated. Nothing is worth enduring shit for a lifetime for. How hard could it be? We've left a cult, so what could be worse?

Regards,

Wing Commander

• jaguarbass
  • RR
    RR
    Brother Just got Robbed by Three Guys with Knives

Oh "guys", I thought you said "Gays". Sorry my bad!

RR

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I had a coworkers whos wife was mugged last night here in clearwater florida.

Things are tough all over.

I was going to say you could come to Amerika and be an African American.

But you might still get mugged.

And people might not get the African American thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit