Whats a fun day out for you ?

by Summer wine 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

Im trying to organize a fun day out for my husband and I. I know he would like a hot air ballon trip but im scared of heights so that out. Also themed parks are out

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Take a wine tour, the zoo or hike in a park.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Somethingn with the Sierra Club??

I've never gone but been told it can be interesting.

-Aude.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

What part of the world are you in????

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Plan a day of a canoe trip is really fun. Guys love boating.....

Take a long a beautiful lunch with champayne, let him do a little fishing thats really fun. The first time

I ever went fishing was in Florida I caught 32 perch...I was estastic !

Or find some trails and go hiking.....pack a lunch, don't forget the insecticide.

Take lots of pictures along the way....

Or try rollar blading, great excercise get where your going quick, and go for and ice cream.

I can come up with more fun....You just gotta go along with it, let it happen and give up any cares.....of fear...

cheers

hope4others

• chickpea
    chickpea

depends on if i am in my own stomping grounds or a guest in another city.....

it always amazes me how many people who live in cities with major attractions have never even visited them! museums, zoos, galleries, "undergrounds", rivers, lakes, stadium events, festivals, go-karts, thrill venues, stables, tandem bikes, theatres, concerts in the park

google your city for tourist attractions

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Is this supposed to be fun for him or fun for you?

For him, I have some sure-fire ideas *naughty grin*. For you, I dunno, you're on your own.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yeah, where are you and what type of fun do you want?

To be honest, after 16 years I have figured this out: Men will grin and fake it while you do what it is you think is fun. In hopes of going home for a different fun. So maybe something to get him anticipating all day would be a hoot.

momz

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

organise a picnic near a really scenic spot, so that you can walk up an appitite. Go biking along the beach.

YOu looking for romantic day out or active day out?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Invite a hot friend over for a threesome.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit