JWS are businessmen who exploited Religion to create an Empire

by Homerovah the Almighty 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Jehovah's Witnesses are businessmen who exploited Religion to create an Empire or a kingdom of their own design true or false.

Complete with servitude slaves and the laws to keep them in line.

After just listening to some of Da Judge Rutherford speeches he certainly was a narcissistic opportunist that wanted it all

and its not too easy to understand why a lot of people fell for his tritely bullshit, what a charismatic salesman.

You can really see how he was intensionally was trying to build a kingdom around himself with himself sitting of course at the steering wheel.

In modern terms we would call a person like this a power junkie out of control

Its apparent I suppose he did finally get the power and wealth that he desired, unfortunately at the cost of the love and respect of his family.

And its unfortunate too that this disingenuous character's legacy still remains and maintains itself in the WTS. today.

But its still God's only solemn organization on earth today......or is it ?

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

God save us from religion, he gave us a brain, so now lets save ourselves from this slavery

• VM44
    VM44

Religion is a Snare and a Racket - Judge Rutherford

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

God's own faithful and discrete business partners, I have to hand it to them they had a good marketing strategy though....it worked

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

JWS are businessmen who exploited Religion to create an Empire. ----- ROFLMAO !!!!!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Yes, and the KHs are part of a franchise with free labor and recruitment--...Genius idea!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    After just listening to some of Da Judge Rutherford speeches he certainly was a narcissistic opportunist that wanted it all

I knew nothing about the Judge 1.5 years ago even after a lifetime in the Org. Nothing!

Now I cant understand for the life of me how everyone doesnt think he was a raving lunatic! After prison his entire existence was one big "F--K YOU!" to the world.

"Put me in jail??????" - No more military service, no more church, no more voting, no more medicine, no more purchasing of new inventions/products, no more holidays, F--K YOU!!

This man was a megalomaniac alcoholic. He said whatever it took to string thousands of families along for the ride.

I hate that man.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And yet this guy was the real driving force behind the JWS for many years

Kind of like an out of control nut-job with the power of god at his hands, well so he thought.

If his own wife and son didn't attend his funeral they must have known something about him too.

A man that insisted that he should be addressed as Judge even though he was not says a lot about his character.

Personally I think he went nuts with power, perhaps to a point of obsession and delusion, with maybe a little too much booze thrown into the mixture.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Ummm...ok...

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

Well, as for me...I was either too dumb, too desperate, or too dysfunctional. Who in their right mind would believe someone who claims to be the answer to a rhetorical question?

I did. I read, researched, studied, and believed.

Everyone else was duped, I guess. Actually...I'd rather be dumb than gullible.

Peace!
    Carlos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit