JWS are businessmen who exploited Religion to create an Empire

by Homerovah the Almighty 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

In all practical sense when a person invests a good portion of his wealth and even borrows some to buy and set up

a book publishing company, he's pressed with an inner responsibility to make sure he's not going to lose his time and investment.

He's going to stand by and promote what he's selling for more than just one reason.

From day 1 all the magazines and books that C.T. Russell wrote and published were marketable literature with a mark up value placed on them.

So from the late 1800's right up to the early 1980's all magazines, books, cassette tapes, CD's what ever, all had a monetary mark up placed on them

and when you consider the volume of what they were producing world wide, its not too hard to see why they now have a billion dollars in assets.

The supposed God Heads of this faith are actually big wigs at the helm of a hugh and powerful Corporation, God has nothing to do with them at all.

This kingdom was never created and divised by Jesus Christ, it was created by men for men......period

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I thought I would just bump this thread up just to focus on reality for a moment

• Farkel
    Farkel

still_in74,

:Now I cant understand for the life of me how everyone doesnt think he was a raving lunatic! After prison his entire existence was one big "F--K YOU!" to the world.

:"Put me in jail??????" - No more military service, no more church, no more voting, no more medicine, no more purchasing of new inventions/products, no more holidays, F--K YOU!!

:This man was a megalomaniac alcoholic. He said whatever it took to string thousands of families along for the ride.

:I hate that man.

You are being way too kind to him. He was far worse than that.

Next time, don't beat around the bush.

Farkel

• greendawn
    greendawn

The WTS started as someone's business, someone invested a lot of money to bring it into existence. It would be humanly impossible for that person to consider it as being anything other than his business as much as he wanted to appear self sacrificing and present this corporation as the enterprise of God. No, this is not God's enterprise but that of Russell, his successors and the mysterious shareholders. It belongs to humans and anyone serving it is serving human financial interests.

Rutherford came along and snatched the corporation from the hands of the Russell appointed leaders, as it became very obvious later in order to enjoy a life of luxury and the ego trip of being in control of the JWs. Luxury cars, luxury houses, luxury trips and of course plenty of alcohol and some beautiful women. Total indulgence. Where is the humble, meek and self denying servant of God?

A personality and lifestyle quite at odds with the saintly image he was projecting outwards. To this day the average dub thinks that Rutherford was some kind of self sacrificing saint chosen by God to lead his (supposed) organisation on earth. What a gross lie! What an emotional and spiritual disaster it would be to believe in it! To accept the devious apostle of Satan as the righteous apostle of God.

Meanwhile the WTS remains under the deceptive religious mantle, another typical multinational corporation just like any other one of its kind. It's just that someone had the idea to make a business out of religion joining so many others that did the same, before and during his lifetime. Many others would do the same later in history.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You're getting there Homer. But the rabbit hole of deception goes much deeper. There are some dark agendas.

There seems to be some documented evidence that Russell had some foreign real estate dealings and financial ties with the Rothschild empire,too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit