When Disassociating

by str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• jetery
    jetery

i cant believe someone that gave birth to you would rather see their child dead than disfellowshipped. in my opinion that means the organization is more important?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

or how about when you do leave and the parents say your dead to me, and cut off all contact with you just like if you were really dead. By the way, I remember once when I was a kid being told that even the very thought of having sex with a girl is the same as doing the action its a sin, so by the very thought of saying your kids are dead to you are you guilty of murder?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why do homosexuals make so much of their whole identify revolve around their queerness. I mean, even the name you chose for your profile is all about being queer. Sad.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

yadda: Why do homosexuals make so much of their whole identify revolve around their queerness. I mean, even the name you chose for your profile is all about being queer. Sad.

Whoa, this'll get ugly.

I almost chose a name to reflect my heterosexuality, something along the lines of, "Female? Your orifices are in imminent danger of my c*ck" but ultimately decided against it.

There... mood lightened. I feel better.

I was talking to a JW once who has three kids, none in the org, he was saying how if his kids aren't in the New System he doesn't really want to be there without them. Sad. He's DFed now, so I guess wherever they're going they're going together.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi mate. I think that you're still reeling from what happened to you after disassociating. l've had similar stuff said by my parents (again; totally different situation, but you'll get it...)

I was dfd for prenuptially shagging my husband-to-be. One of my brothers is a baby elder, and his main problem is that I didn't just wait and walk away quietly. This would have made it easier you see; they wouldn't have to treat me terribly, and the non-JW family wouldn't know that they're brutally manipulative, and have it confirmed that they're all pretty much crazy. It's embarassing to them. They wish that I'd spared them that.

This stuff fades after a while; apparently to almost nothing. Hang in there.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Ahhh. Yadda? Pretty sure thats not the topic at hand buddy! You can call me Rob if you prefer.

Sass - I know. It will fade over time, there are just a few things that strike me every so often about the process. Its all so brutal and fatalistic.

Fadeout - Ta! I guess some people like to make things inflammatory when they REALLY don't need to be. Besides I thought my screen name was pretty funny. I guess not for everyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit