My Cousin Tells His Mom That Its Better That His Dad Dies Now B4 Armageddon

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Get this: I just got back from the hospital. My cousin's wife didn't say hello to me and my aunt was crying when I walked in. My uncle saw me and began to cry. It was very very sad to see this once strong handsome athlete dying. I told him that I loved him and recounted briefly how he helped our family so much when we were kids. Again he cried. Then my cousin's wife said, "I am only tolerating you here because of ______! This is not a good time for YOU to be here." When I said that I doubt ANY time would be a good one, she responded with" YOU LEFT JEHOVAH!!!!! and I'm not going to even talk to you from this point on!!!" I said, "OK....."

Then I looked at my dying uncle and took his hand and kissed it and told him that I loved him very much.....After just sitting there for a few minutes with him crying, I said, Well I guess I should leave now." And then I told my uncle I loved him again and said goodbye to my aunt and her DIL.

What a great witness they gave my unbelieving uncle on his deathbed, huh?

• chickpea
    chickpea

bless your heart, mate

• minimus
    minimus

In all my nearly 52 years, I've never been talked to like that by a so called "Christian".....and this should bring me back to Jehovah??

• marmot
    marmot

I never could wrap my head around this belief.

If "the wages sin pays is death" then after we die all our so-called sins are wiped out. It makes the struggle of life completely moot, and just magnifies the sick logic behind god allowing suffering to go on for thousands of years just to prove a point.

• minimus
    minimus

It's worse than HELL.

• minimus
    minimus

As my unbelieving uncle is laying in a hospice/rehab bed, his JW family is going to an Assembly today. They do not plan on visiting him today because a distant relative who's a young teenager is getting baptized today......I'm so disgusted!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit