How are you spending this Saturday morning ?

by troubled mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Just spent all morning taking my verifone exam... 96 on the written. Just waiting for the results on the simulation.

• ronin1
    ronin1

I decline to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Ronin1

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I missed this morning, I was sleeping. I played music in the honky tonks last night. The rest of the week I work midnights in a jail so I pretty much miss all mornings.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Your killing me restrangled !!! I love greek food !!! My ex wife was greek and I really miss the food. I could eat a tray of sponikopita right now...I'm starving !!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I did a dance aerobic class, was entertaining! Then took my dear grand mother out for the day, did a bit of catch up on some reading.

• Namaste
    Namaste

First thing I'm doing is going over and crashing Restrangled's shower for some yummy food! :)

Actually got up early and took my son to the first farmer's market of the year. Bought our tomato starts, some kettlecorn (currently munching on) and had some shaved ice with grape flavor. Bought him his sandals for the summer, went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for an early lunch.

Came home to hubby having installed the window A/C and mowing the front lawn - yipppeee! Watered my hanging baskets that I received for Mother's Day (cause I can CELEBRATE it now!) and that is about it. I think I'm going to go take a nice nap now.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Slept In

Don't have to worry about the doorbell

My house is OFF LIMITS to JW's

It's satan's den

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I spent the morning at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock watching a great friend receive his degree!

Then spent a good part of the afternoon helping him celebrate! (Why do I enjoy doing things that the dubs would frown upon so much?)

CountryGuy

• dinah
    dinah

I went back to bed and slept until about an hour ago.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Out running around doing errands. First weekend off in 4 months. I'm here posting and enjoying a glass of wine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit