Summer Assembly info

by YoungAmerican 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• YoungAmerican
    YoungAmerican

Does anyone have the dates and locations of the assemblies of the summer and the theme. Just so I know what I'm talking about when my mom asks about it.

• easyreader1970
  • YoungAmerican
    YoungAmerican

Thanks!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

why are you going to stand outside with a sign? Lets go in costumes I'll dress up like Hitler and You can be Rutherford and we will write letters to each other.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Good one Worldly Andre.

• Alexia
    Alexia

Thanks for the link!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am noticing the first ones starting May 23-25, which is the world's Memorial Day Weekend. Note that there are many places where school is still in session and this wastefest is in May or early June, causing children to have to miss a day of classes for the stupid Grand Boasting Session!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Can anyone point to the new 'releases' and where I can download the PDF's if they are available?

Somewhere I saw a scan of a page from one of the prefaces or forwards in one of the books that really slammed those of us who had been DF'd or DA'd, and I would like to look at that portion more carefully.

Anyone?

Jeff

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Somewhere I saw a scan of a page from one of the prefaces or forwards in one of the books that really slammed those of us who had been DF'd or DA'd, and I would like to look at that portion more carefully.

I'd like to know that, too!!

Is there a quote feature i'm missing????

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Is there a quote feature i'm missing????

Drop down box under styles - but so far I have not been able to get it to do anything but separate boxes for each line of text.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit