California Court Affirms Right To Gay Marriage

by BenV 280 Replies latest jw friends

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

It's about ALL the things society determines to be acceptable, Dude. "Gay marriage" (talk about a misnomer) is simply coming at the tail end of a society already well in decay. "Gay marriage" is not the cause of it...it's just a byproduct. The population in general has already been inundated by it, worn-down and, finally, insensitive to it. Excellent strategy, actually. It's not "right and good"...people are just sick of hearing about it. Joy of joys...you get to "marry" a male in California. Stupid old founding fathers. I anticipate that the real downside is yet future.

Carlos

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm still yet to see one shred of proof that gay marriage is going to negatively impact anyone's life in any way or contribute to the downfall of society.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why god, why won't this thread die? Sovergn Lord Jehobla, exercise the demons to make the gay people straight... I heal the in the name of.... JESUS!

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

I just clicked on this post to see if it was true that there are actually people on this board who are not on board with gay marriage. To my horror, but not to my surprise there are actually grown adults who would presume to iMPOSE their opinion and morals on other adults' rights to do what they want.

Here's my comment, because this subject is a non issue with me. In other words, this subject is sealed and shut, and only the morally ignorant or evil are not in tune with it:

KEEP YOUR Fxxx RELIGION AND MORALS THE Fxxx OFF MY BODY, AND OUT OF MY HOUSE. CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR Fxxx HOLES, WHERE YOU LIVED AS HALF-APES STILL BELIEVING IN YOUR RIDICULOUS GODS AND SUPERSTITIONS. DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH YOUR OWN xxx AND xxx BUT STAY THE Fxxx OFF MINE. STOP LAYING CLAIM TO WHAT IS NOT YOURS, NAMELY: MARRIAGE AND WHO I LIVE WITH AND HOW I LIVE WITH THEM. THIS IS THE INEVITABLE FUTURE. EITHER GET ON BOARD OR MOVE INTO THE STICKS. THERE YOU CAN MARRY YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE WON'T EVEN TELL YOU YOU CAN'T DO IT. AFTER ALL IT'S WHAT YOUR PARENTS ARE (BROTHER AND SISTER.)

• shamus100
    shamus100

HAHAHAHA.

Okay, someone is gonna lock the thread now. The gay thread will now officially die. Thanks to you, 83501! I owe you a beer.

Oh, BTW, I don't care what loser hillbillies think about gay marriage. Never have, never will. Years from now they're grandchildren will be disgusted by they're comments.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

• brinjen
  • shamus100
    shamus100

The suspense.... it's killing me.

Maybe I'll get the last word here.

Poop.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Not a chance, look the reply a couple of posts back, bit over the top to be honest but funny nonetheless, he clearly does not mind "mincing" his words *sorry couldn't help myself*

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do I have to lock it? I saw some snide remarks elsewhere for locking down the other two. It' a valuable topic. Unless arguments end up something like this.

did not

did too

Did not.

Did too.

Did not!

Did too!

DID NOT.

DID TOO.

DID NOT!

DID TOO!

NAZI

HITLER