Not Happy

by SWM 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Wow! That bible must have been made out of rocks.

I don't think an average NWT would break a window like that.

• Grammy
    Grammy

Welcome to the board....

I find it hard to believe a bible being thrown caused that damage to your window and I DO NOT believe JW's did it......your average JW would not do such a thing.....However that is only my unsolicited opinion.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

SWN - Although the Witnesses' may indeed have many faults and oddities, I think that most peole here will agree that vandalism in field service cannot be included among these faults and oddities. I cannot imagine any Witness commiting an act of vandalism while out in field service. In fact, I can't imagine anyone having the temerity to vandalize your home when it was all too obvious that you were at home. There's definitely something odd afoot.

• SWM
    SWM

I cant proove it, but i think it was them, I should have realised JW cant take a joke and just not done the funny note in the first place :( I guess I should be grateful that they werent muslims else they would probally have suicde bombed my house lol :-/

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Proving it or not, I think it is best to bring the cops into it. They can get fingerprints off a fish nowadays. Allowing this stuff to go unreproted is inviting it to be done again.

Welcome tot he board!

• SWM
    SWM

Do you really think that they will be able to get fingerprints off the bible? Are they even allowed to do that?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

They can get fingerprints off most anything these days. Don't you watch CSI?

momz

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Did you look inside the cover to see if they printed their name in it and forgot that little bit if evidence?

NMG

• SWM
    SWM

Update: The JW's came around this morning...demanding their bible back. I was so stunned that I didnt know what else to do so I gave it to them. The one guy said he hoped that I had learnt my lesson and to not mock JW ever again and if I did that I would be sorry :( Whatever happened to free speech????

• White Dove
    White Dove

No way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit