Not Happy

by SWM 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• ninja
    ninja

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I'm sorry, but this doesn't make sense at all...

Anyway, welcome to JWD

• Grammy
    Grammy
    Update: The JW's came around this morning...demanding their bible back. I was so stunned that I didnt know what else to do so I gave it to them. The one guy said he hoped that I had learnt my lesson and to not mock JW ever again and if I did that I would be sorry :( Whatever happened to free speech????

And if you believe that one I have some swamp land in Florida I will sell you real cheap!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

very funny ,unbelievable , but funny ....esp .the part about checking the front cover to see if their name was in it ! hahaha

my dad always called the witnesses bible thumpers ,this could have a whole new meaning !

• SWM
    SWM

They came round again last night and forced me to go with them to a meeting. I dont know where it was because I was blind folded. But I could hear them talking...by the sounds of it from the over heard conversations that I could pick up they were talking about how much of a sucess the assasination of Princess Diana had been. Can it really be true???? Why would JW be behind this terrible plot? Apart from that the meeting was ok, you never know I might go again, well maybe if I knew where it was held, being blindfolded didnt help much.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I give you an A+ for "trying" to be funny:-)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I join the callers of BS.

• Casper
    Casper

I stole this from another thread... Just seems to fit...

Cas

• asilentone
    asilentone

troll

• Gopher
    Gopher

I think someone else than the JW's took SWM away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBaOu4gVz7g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit