Any other gays?

by dwtnphotog 62 Replies latest social relationships

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Bisexual but fabulous. Welcome to JWD. Check out A Common Bond if you are looking for more glbtq ex-jws: http://www.gayxjw.org/

• Lone Ranger
    Lone Ranger

A gay JW had just died. A little devil accompanied him to hell where the premises were shown to him. It looked different than he had expected it. Everywhere plushy pink sofa and naked, good looking men who kissed each other. He astonishedly asked the devil: "This shall the be a hell? For me rather sees this like the heaven!"

"Yes, for you, but this would be the hell for a religious JW", said the devil.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Has anyone mentioned J.C.? Has he mentioned himself?

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hi people, been a while since I checked in. Washington checking in.

• slmdf
    slmdf

Hey dwntwn - we've IM'd but I wanted to check in.... Indiana here. I don't think any other gays live here. It's awfully lonely. ; )

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to all my gay brothers! Love ya'll.

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

Gay and loving it in Montreal, Quebec...Canada's party town.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi

Gay, Western Canada (eh!)

• BFD
    BFD

Sottsman, gotta love YouTube search!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noApRqoHdL8&feature=related

BFD

• jwblog
    jwblog

I am gay only when I am happy. The true meaning of the word. Why would I want to know what you all had for dinner?

I personally am very homophobic. There are people that have thought that I was homosexical but it is just because I have a friendly demeanor and perhaps because I am well groomed and stay fit. God understands why people do what they do, however he still has His laws that will be put into effect when Jesus takes over in the Kingdom of God.

Have a great evening and please understand that I am not judging you.

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

Hey slmdf! Really enjoyed chatting with you!! Hope to do it again soon! Darkuncle.....damn hot avitar!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit