Any other gays?

by dwtnphotog 62 Replies latest social relationships

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

No actually, the gay world has really been kicking my ass these last couple years, so I don't think it's gonna work out for me. I'm not a big fan of the vag but women seem 2 know how to have relationships better than gay men. So, I fig maybe I should give chicks a shot.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Im curious.

jk

• scotsman
    scotsman

Paul

Scotsman

Edinburgh, Scotland here. Is that further away than Mattnoel?
    No - if he is south of you (which he is) then he will be further away according to the flight plans I've flown from LHR to LAX - all backed up by great circle geometry as well. LOL

Nerd!

• besty
    besty

If my Mum could see my now - sucked into a gay thread on the Internet - oh dear:

Paul

Scotsman

Edinburgh, Scotland here. Is that further away than Mattnoel?
    No - if he is south of you (which he is) then he will be further away according to the flight plans I've flown from LHR to LAX - all backed up by great circle geometry as well. LOL
    Nerd!

Lovin' it Ewan. Is it just me or is there a load of gay newbies recently?

• BFD
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

define gay

• scotsman
    scotsman

BFD, where did you find that video of Besty/Paul. he was always partial to lipsyncing in bat winged tops!

• Lone Ranger
    Lone Ranger

Does lesbians or tg people also count?

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude
    blkblk wrote: No actually, the gay world has really been kicking my ass these last couple years, so I don't think it's gonna work out for me.

No wonder it's not working out for you. It's lick, or lick and stick it, NOT kick it.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

I only just realised this thread was here... and i know you've all been wondering about my sexuality.... its all so subtle...

but i am, unfortunately, on the other side of the globe...lil ol Sydney, Australia...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit