Any other gays?

by dwtnphotog 62 Replies latest social relationships

• hambeak
    hambeak

I guess I am the oldest gay guy here 57 years young and going strong with my partner of 23 years.

left the borg many years ago. Was an elder once and went through a lot of mental crap

Welcome brother.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont know what happened here ....But I wanted to say not many straight marriages last THAT Long Good for you both ... Hope your love contiues another 23

• mouthy
    mouthy

I couldnt erase all that other stuff on that post Sorry

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I am gay, too. Welcome ... Also was an elder once.... Scandinavia here..

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Anybody else at Pride today? I am at Coffee Caliente, right where the parade makes a right onto First st. Come by and say hi.

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

You can also call me at 562-2.25-5928

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Gay Pride here in Philly the city of Brotherly Love, kicks off the weekend of June 7th and 8th.

My boyfriend 'Male Formed' will be back home with me, and we will be on one of the floats 1/2 naked, struting our stuff. I'm so excited! I love Pride!

• besty
    besty

Scotsman

Edinburgh, Scotland here. Is that further away than Mattnoel?

No - if he is south of you (which he is) then he will be further away according to the flight plans I've flown from LHR to LAX - all backed up by great circle geometry as well. LOL

• 83501nwahs
    83501nwahs

Oh yeah, I'm at Pride in Long Beach, in case you don't know. I guess there are a lot of cities having it this week end.

• dwtnphotog
    dwtnphotog

Hey there! Im in Long Beach, but it's way too hot to go out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit