Prince Debuts Cover of Christian Rock Ballad 'What If' - This should be an instant disfellowshipping event

by paulmolark 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............Image result for jehovahs witness logohttp://www.disco-disco.com/images/prince.jpg..Image result for musician prince logo.Image result for prince.Image result for musician prince logo

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just a guess but maybe Prince is trying to become the rock legend of what Jimi Hendrix has been noted to be

as " The Greatest Guitarist of all Time "

Never under estimate the ego of some celebrities, particularly in the Rock & Roll business.

He has been compared to Jimi Hendrix a few times during inter-views.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Remember....Membership ($$$) has it's privileges!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Prince is a musical genius and an idiot in other matters.
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @fastjehu tell your mother that in Africa hundreds of millions of people use the name Jehovah. In Nigeria and Ghana for example you can read it almost everyday in newspapers and magazines. I know this from my own experience
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    inKH, interesting,, What other groups in those countries specifically use the name "Jehovah?'
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@Gayle many people who consider themselves christians and megachurches overthere do. here an example of the use of the name Jehovah in Ghana on Ghanaweb.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/religion/artikel.php?ID=337859

Prophet Nakoa Nazareth Ansah Jamson, Spiritual Leader of the Prophets and Spiritual Churches Council in Ghana, has described corruption as a bad wind which is blowing in the country.

He gave the assurance that it would soon come to an end, since Ghana is God chosen country.

Prophet Nakoa Jamson made the remark in an interview with newsmen when the Prophets and Spiritual Churches Council organized a national thanksgiving service and prayers for the country at the Independence Square in Accra.

The service was to thank God for the peace, before, during and after the Supreme Court verdict on August 29, 2013.

Prophet Nakoa Jamson said God has been merciful to the country during the 2012 election and therefore He deserved praise and adoration from Ghanaians.

โ€œThe peace and tranquility that followed the court verdict is phenomenal and must be acknowledged with thanks to our God Jehovah most High.โ€

• sir82
    sir82
    Don't the Rastafarians use "Jehovah" copiously?
  • insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @sir82 rastafarians use the shortened form Jah
  • MisterP
    MisterP
    I saw prince a few years back at the O2 a few years back, He does put on an amazing show. I think he got roped into Jdub land by Larry Graham ex" sly stone " member. I can't see him going door to door tho, but I wouldn't mind going to the Sunday talk if he was the visiting speaker ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽคโœŒ๏ธ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit