If you could get back the time spent in WT what would you do differently?

by Thechickennest 23 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I would have definately knocked boots with my six school girlfriends starting from the 8th grade on! I missed some delectable tail folks....prime..............oompa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Good point oompa. There was a fair amount of tail I turned down in my mid twenties.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yes definately missed out on many opportunities with young ladies, problem is although there were several NICE girls, dont know if i woulda simply because im happy with my situation now...... my son is my world so some of the girls i REALLY REALLY LIKED i might have to pass over because then i might not have met my wife.

the year i graduated highschool they had FREE scholarships that rolled over to the next year because no one took them............ i woulda taken all of them i could have. and for along time i had the military up my ass because of very high scores on their aptitude tests........... they wanted me for Nuclear Physics or something like that.......... would have been a great time to get in and spend my 8 yrs without haveing a 90% chance of getting shot. GI bill woulda come in handy back then.

and my dad always said that he had to go to church untill he was old enough to stand up to his mother...... which was 12 or 13 ish........... i woulda done the same thing. woulda called them on their bulls*** and only attended the get togethers willingly......... for the hot sisters and games and food.....and food....... did i mention food.......... and hot..... well um....... warm blooded sisters lol.

as it is im on my way to getting the education i need.... have a wonderful X-jw wife ......... and the best son born since Jesus Christ himself..........

oh and if i went back in time and relived my life WITH my current knowledge........... i woulda invested in Yahoo and all the other dot. com thingys lol can you say RICH BITCH lol

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hindsites 20/20. I would have went to college, and become a school teacher. I would have had the summers off and weekends off and played music. I would most likely be retired by now, instead of having to work 7 more years until I am 62.

I am still playing music on the weekends. But I dont have the summers off.

I didnt know this back in 72, because I thought the world was going to end in 75.

I pretty much thought the world was going to end any day all through school.

And I was told by my elders that education was useless. And I wouldnt need it in the new world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit