Hello and welcome to the board.

Paul

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome to JWD!

:)

• megaflower
    megaflower

Welcome to the board. It is a wonderful place to talk with others and it helps in the healing process.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Free Spirit!

Jgnat... I LOVE your editing. Amazing what a difference it makes, isn't it?

Love,
    Baba.

• caliber
    caliber
    guy who is the most loving guy I have ever met,my best friend,lover and soulmate.I was disfellowshipped 4 months ago because we live with each other and plan to get married

Here is your key to happiness , time will take care of everything else ! WELCOME

Caliber

• Alexia
    Alexia

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses: both your brother and your baby. I had a stillbirth three years ago so I feel your pain. Thankfully, I wasn’t in the “truth” then or I wouldn’t know what I would do.

I’m pretty new here myself, but welcome anyway!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome freespirit.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here. And I'm happy that you've found someone who is your soul mate and who loves you as you deserve.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

welcome! what a tough life. I'm so glad that you have found happiness. I hope your daughter will leave the org. too one of these days.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Almost 42 with 5 kids and she finds a good man. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have all just been witness to a miracle. The world truly does work in mysterious ways. If you were still in the troof, your only option would have been to marry my uncle (you're doing better on the outside, trust me).

Welcome aboard, no offense intended, I have the need to poke fun at old people because I'm going to be 28 soon and I need ways to pretend like I'm on the younger side of dead.

Bring_the_Light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit