Attention lurkers! Come on in, the water's fine!

by Mickey mouse 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I have been here for almost six months now and thought I would mark the occasion by starting one of these threads.

You may have been lurking on this site for a while, learning a lot but too afraid to participate. I was convinced that somehow my IP address would be traced or I would be I.D'ed. Well, I'm still here.

It's great to read other people's stories and feel solace in the knowledge that you are not alone. When you join in you can really benefit from the support available here. Who knows, you may even help someone else. So sign up and tell us your story.

Mickey.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Come on, jump in!

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome...

Come join us, we would love to hear from you. We all have experiences to share.

Cas

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

The water is a bit cold and the tide contantly changes, it is hard to keep up with the shoreline

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

OKAY, I jumped! It's sink or swim time....

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yay! I hooked one! Only kidding. Welcome independent_tre!

Tell us your story. Or not. It's entirely up to you. It's good to have you on board though.

Mickey.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Welcome, Independent! How long have you been lurking? Please tell us whatever you feel comfortable sharing about yourself...

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Welcome Independant!

Were glad you came!

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

I was a lurker (reader) for YEARS........some dear friends showed me how to make replies and...hey...here I am.....was 3rd generation dub for 50 years....found out how much fun you can have w/ the great people on JWD. Now I have to find a way to keep up w/ my housework....XXX&OOO'S PINK...

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Welcome independant_tre, hope you haven't gone under :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit