Something Else I Was Thinking About...

by str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• watson
    watson

Thus the "fiction" aspect of your novel?

• Layla33
    Layla33

What a hypocritical mind controlled place, imagine why so many people in there have psychiatric episodes and are severly depressed? You did nothing wrong, they are just closed minded and can't think for themselves...

• nelly136
    nelly136

would love to read your novel when its finished. hooked already!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I wish you had spit in their faces. Then told them where they could put their "loving" counsel. In a loving way of course!

I would love to welcome you to JWD. The majority of us could care less how you speak. And realone doesn't count anyway.

Please keep us posted on the progress of your book. I would love to read it also.

momz

• flipper
    flipper

SPAGHETTI- I agree with the others here. You should have spit in their face ! These men had no right to question you about this , or to impute wrong motives to you like they did. I too suffered injustice at the hand of arrogant elders puffed up with their own opinions - but not putting forth God's opinions. Just goes to show ; none of these elders were ever appointed by " holy spirit". Jeez. Welcome to the board ! I hope you get some comfort here. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

I guess the upsetting part of the whole discussion with the elders was their need to "change" me for me to be a fine example for others. At that point, I was a "non practicing" gay man, a ministerial servant who had devoted their life to 'Jehovah'. I no longer feel the need to alter myself to find approval from anyone, as I do not believe that is how a life should be lived.

Interestingly enough - people refer to "gay mannerisms and speech" I know MANY gay men that do not exhibit said "characteristics". People should less quickly jump to the conclusion that all gay men have "characteristics". Stereotypes - something the JWs love to perpetuate as does much of society - are malicious and unkind.

Can I just say again how greatful I am for the warm welcome I have had to these boards!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Heat it up,

Sounds fishy. I dunno, but I think maybe they were trying to seduce you. As they sat across the table, could you see their hands at all times?

B the X

• brinjen
    brinjen

I wonder if pedophiles receive that sort of counsel, "stumble someone" what a load of shit!

And yes, I also know gay men who do not carry that persona about them at all and actually have very masculine voices and mannerisms. Just like I know many straight men that do.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

These people have nothing better to do. They have to imagine a problem, then try to fix it. You are better off out of that hole.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    What loving council... (vomit)

Ditto. But, as many of us have experienced, this is typical...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit