Has a song "GRABBED" at you pulling your soul in?

by FreedomFrog 88 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    We're Jehoober's Witlesses!! HA HA HA HA HA No not really

Oh MAN! I know what you mean, that brought tears to my eyes as well (from boredom) LOL

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Testify to Love, sung by Wynonna Judd on an episode of Touched by an Angel always got to me. I had taped the original episode from television and I wore out that tape. I just looked the song up on YouTube and WOW! It still does!
    (And, how cool is the ability to go to the YouTube and look up any song? Awesome, simply awesome.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYn2k4IaPY

• hillary_step
  • FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Now look what you have gone and done CountryGuy...I used up my last bit of tissues over this video...wow! I now need to go and get the episode..I hope I can find it.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yes freedom frog it brings tear to my eyes too, Winona reminds me of the death of my father. I wore out that Cd on my last trip to see him before his death.

I would also like to see that movie, thanks for sharing "country guy".

h40

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Yes, thanks CountryGuy, I'm adding this to my desktop.

It reminded me of Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze, especially the ending where I never make it out with dry eyes. This may end up being my new "Ghost" movie for a while.

I need these movies sometimes to force the tears out and they sure do that.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

It wasn't my intention to make you cry, but I'm glad it was a "good" cry. I cried the first, second, fifth, twenty-seventh and hundreth time I've watch that episode. It's VERY cleansing.

The thing I like the most about that episode was the way that God included everyone. Not just the members of one church. Everyone was being used by Him. A much more balanced view than the one I grew up with.

CountryGuy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Testify to Love, sung by Wynonna Judd on an episode of Touched by an Angel always got to me. I had taped the original episode from television and I wore out that tape. I just looked the song up on YouTube and WOW! It still does!
    (And, how cool is the ability to go to the YouTube and look up any song? Awesome, simply awesome.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYn2k4IaPY

I love that episode. Our local library has it on vhs. I have the Angel Soundtrack and listened to it religiously while Mickey was still with us. I also like this song from the same episode of Touched by An Angel. I am not a huge fan of this artist, but she was wonderful on the show. This is a clip from the show and it includes the song at 3:08 into the clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n7Wqr4GaJc <.......there is a better version of this on the Angel soundtrack.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

By the way, I have a huge crush on Andrew, the angel of death on the show.

• Dagney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit