Peanut butter or jelly...

by zeroday 54 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Toast right out of the toaster with pb.

PB and marshmallow cream. I never outgrew it.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

PB & Miracle whip sandwhiches! Mmmm.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My bestest friend in the whole world likes to use chunky peanut butter in place of oil in cookies and cakes. Her mom used to do that, too.

• White Dove
    White Dove

PB and mayo?! Blech!

• White Dove
    White Dove

JG,

Chocolate donuts? That's cute!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Whitey, don't knock it until you have tried it. I originally thought the same thing.

Also, try ice cream sandwhiches & beer!

• nelly136
    nelly136

peanut butter and marmalade, especially lime marmalade,

crispy bacon and fried till just soft banana sarnie mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• StAnn
    StAnn

I've only seen peanut butter and mayo eaten in the South. Can't stand mayo, myself.

I love peanut butter and pickles. And I'm definitely not pregnant!

My favorite is peanut butter on one slice of bread with crushed peanuts on it; on other slice of bread put strawberry jam with strawberry slices on it. A decadent treat for when fresh strawberries are in season.

Re: rye bread, I have a delicious recipe. Make rye bread dough, roll it out, coat it with mustard, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple. Place a ham in the middle of it. Wrap the dough around the ham and bake. Yummy.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Try the new "Elvis Diet Burger" half a loaf of white bread with peanut butter, Jelly and bacon....deep fried...Mmmmmm......the new heart attack Burger!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Serious note.........Table spoon of Peanut butter has the WHOLE daily requirment of fat in it! It's like eating a huge burger.....damn it taste good though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit