My JW wife is a FUN KILLER!!! My ex- wife JW wife was................

by oompa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

....... only a bit of a fun killer...........she was naturally fun and evil.......but fought against it.........are most JW wives fun killers???????.........or is it just hardcore JW's...... all husbands, wives, and kids...........I do remember a few kid JW fun killers.......................................oompa

this means did NOT hang out with the fun killer jw kids growing up............

I jus wanna have fun........like the girls.....(cindi lauper)..........

my wife could eat the toast and drink the blood......

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I've posted and deleted it all thrice. I think I'll just let it lay.

• oompa
    oompa

get your ass back here IP!!!! I respect you....oompa

• penny2
    penny2

My JW sister has a wicked sense of humour and is a lot of fun. I can only imagine what she would have been like had she not been a "born-in" JW.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thanks oompa, but we are still good friends and I decided I'd rather not go into it.

• Gopher
    Gopher

My thought is that a lot of JW's are reserved (or maybe killjoys) when other JW's are or could be around to see them.

Get them on their own though, and they're more likely to let loose.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Are you having a bad day?

Cheers!

hope4others

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Yeah, my wife is fun kiler too. She has always been that way even prior to being a dub.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm afraid to go into it, too.

Most JW's can be fun killers.
    That's usually because of their programming.
    "Everything outside of theocratic stuff is from Satan and evil."
    "Fun is a distractor."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The hounders are all fun killers. They also killed my chances of finding a wife (at least in the cult), holding me out for that damn Value Destroyer Training School (which would have been the end of all fun).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit