My JW wife is a FUN KILLER!!! My ex- wife JW wife was................

by oompa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

hey JK....I called my wife the black hole of fun after our honeymoon....she kinda liked it......he he

• odie67
    odie67

Once i was invited to a concert by my JW friend. and alot of other jw's were also there....well the concert got a lil lewd (by jw standards) actually it was nothing serious (one of the entertainers cursed). well all of the jw's started walking out. I didnt...for one thing it was really rude for everyone to leave because it was a small concert. Jw have no consideration for the happiness and joy of other people.....even if you are offended by something that doesnt mean that you kill the joy of others for the sake of your selfrighteousness.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hey oompa,

Your fun options have deteriorated pretty badly lately....what with the alpaca farm being sold.....

Sorry, man.

Cheers,

Alex

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

In my experience most of them are a bunch of wet blankets. They are so friggin afraid someone will see them smile they throw away every shred of joy that comes their way. It is pathetic how they say they are teh HAPPY PEOPLE. Bullshitters is more like it.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

I was a fun killer, my bad, but I know better now, where da Bacardi at?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit