DC 2008 Releases

by JWFreak 31 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

"Young people ask , answers that work Vol 2"

Does the release of this book imply that the answers did not work in volume One.

Would this be an improvement to the title of the new anwswers book?

"Young People Ask, Answers That Work This Time. Volume 2"

belbab

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I'll spread it around the hall tomorrow!

One

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Keep Yourself In God's Love? I bet it is almost exactly the same crap that has been written many times before. A whole bunch of rules with the promise of living in the New Dark Ages. Of course, you will have to devote your whole life to field circus, and forget about the opposite sex (especially men, who are wanted for the Value Destroyer Training School).

I bet the Young People Ask sequel is more crap advice guaranteed to not work. I wouldn't even dare following that advice trying to meet some old lady, let alone someone I wanted in my life. No college. Hurry up and finish high school, and do not get involved in anything extra. If you are not happy, spend more time out in field circus and reading the washtowel and asleep magazines. Go to all the boasting sessions. Effectively, more Losch crap.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Moshe:

They must realize that, if they lose this next generation of 10-18 year olds to the world that they can just close up half the KH's.

Man, have you got that right!!!!!!!

I think that they are shoveling the proverbial shit against the tide. I honestly don't think the BORG is going to stop the hemmoraging. The news report a couple of months ago that the Dubs have the lowest retention rate of any U.S. religion, strongly suggests that they know what they're up against.

Cheers to All,

Alex

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I'll spread it around the hall tomorrow!

Just sound intelligent and kinda mysterious.

"Oh, it's been soooo long. I think they have a need to update the
    Young People Ask Book. I can see them coming out with a volume 2
    this year."

"And maybe something about Sticking with Jehovah, not leaving
    after the love He's shown us. I would look for stuff like that."

• blondie
    blondie

I heard the CO talk after the book study....the WTS is running scared. They admit the stats of the survey is correct, where 63% of the jws had left. Quite a turn over. The CO gave example after example of young jws that left that got AIDS, committed suicide, were paralyzed by a drive by shooting, were depressed all the time, are unmarried and have 5 children by 5 different fathers, had no job, no money, no car even though they went to college, strung out on drugs and/or alcohol were living on the streets...I knew that these weren't the outcomes of jws that left.

I know that about 1 in 10 teenagers stay in the BORG around here. If the first YPA book didn't keep them in, neither will a 2nd verson.

Blondie

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    The CO gave example after example of young jws that left that got AIDS, committed suicide, were paralyzed by a drive by shooting, were depressed all the time, are unmarried and have 5 children by 5 different fathers, had no job, no money, no car even though they went to college, strung out on drugs and/or alcohol were living on the streets...I knew that these weren't the outcomes of jws that left.

And the ones that stay get in trouble and get dragged into JC meetings....

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

JWF - Good to see you again!!

Thanks for posting this. I'm somewhat shocked that there are 2 books being released. Seems the trend was to release one at the most.

I'll give the WTS credit that they at least reconize that they are losing their future, the kids. I'm pretty sure the leaders realize that the big A isn't coming in their lifetime and that if they don't do something to stem the tide, the religon will continue to get older and older and will eventually fade out. However, producing a YPA 2 book isn't going to cut it. To me, it shows just how out of touch leadership is with the rank & file.

Once again JWD scoops the local BOEs!!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    "Young people ask , answers that work Vol 2"

Can't wait for the movie!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

.producing a YPA 2 book isn't going to cut it. To me, it shows just how out of touch leadership is with the rank & file.

Yeah, some sort of interactive video game would work better. I mean, as long as my boy's in his room playing Grand Theft Auto he aint getting girls pregnant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit