DC 2008 Releases

by JWFreak 31 Replies latest jw friends

• cinnamon1642
    cinnamon1642

Anyway you can scan copies of the outlines and post them?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I bet I have a clue how long that College section is going to be...

College.......Page 24

Meetings....Page 25

Why will it be one page? Take a look:

Question: Should I go to a four year college?

Answer: No, unless you want Jehovah to kill you.

And then the rest of the page is blank.

• lrkr
    lrkr

how many chapters do you suppose there are on masturbation, oral sex, etc... The boys at bethel just love writing about those subjects

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

"Young people ask , answers that work Vol 2"

Chapter 1: "Young people ask: Are you freakin serious about not letting us go to college?".

Summary: We are absolutely serious. And quite frankly we're dismayed that you children aren't getting the point that education is from satan. Young people should all be pioneering.

• yknot
    yknot

So basically it can be summed up by these pics

Release for the adults:

alt

Vol II for the Kids

alt

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Welcome in the pink. You certainly have shown 'special mightyness' !

I was going to mention the same thing about Children too, but I wasn't there !

When you submit your reply, click the box that says Automatic Cr/Lf and it will display the paragraphs just how you see it. (Un-click the HTML box too)

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Young People Ask Vol 2?????? When are they going to print Questions Old People Ask.....Answers That Might Work.

brzfst

• VM44
    VM44

What?!! No books on Bible prophecy this year?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thanks for posting this JWFreak. I hope the WT Society is seriously annoyed !!!

So they need to publish a book on good conduct? 224 pages of rules! Pharisees. I thought Jesus said there were just two laws.

I wonder if they'll have any guidelines / rules on Internet use?

• moshe
    moshe

I get the feeling the writing dept now has a bad case of writer's block when it comes to prophecy. They pick something safe like kicking the kids. They must realize that, if they lose this next generation of 10-18 year olds to the world that they can just close up half the KH's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit