July 15th WT?

by cabasilas 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

I love how they just slid this tidbit in there:

"It is imperative, though, that all honest hearted ones allow themselves to be gathered into the vessel-like congregations before the final day of judgment and to remain in a place of safety."

Vomit....once again only JW's in the kingdom halls are going to be in a "place of safety".

Vomit.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

"It is imperative, though, that all honest hearted ones allow themselves to be gathered into the vessel-like congregations before the final day of judgment and to remain in a place of safety." Again their famous "all honest-hearted ones..." Mental intimidation- if one does not see things their way they are not honest-hearted.

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

My spouse has been looking over the article, who got very frustrated with it and stopped but I had to share with you some of their thoughts: In para. 10 of this WT article, it is said: "In the bible "leaven" is often used to represent sin". When actually it has ALWAYS represented sin! Leaven is mentioned 88 times in the bible....each time....NOT OFTEN....it means SIN. Another interesting point: The article's mentioned Leaven verse (Matt.13:33) is the only parable where a woman is the main character!

• fokyc
    fokyc

bttt

• dozy
    dozy

*** kingom come bookchap. 11 p. 101 par. 10 Kingdom Illustrations ***When used figuratively in the Bible, leaven always has an unfavorable connotation

In para. 10 of this WT article, it is said: "In the bible "leaven" is often used to represent sin". Well spotted Ruth.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Fear mongers.

• exmocan
    exmocan

Is a PDF version of the complete July 15th issue available anywhere? I have not been able to find it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is a blatant attempt to get the witlesses to waste even more time. Keep knocking where people are not interested, and keep hounding them until they decide to go in. That sure is going to help keep the peace?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit