July 15th WT?

by cabasilas 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Paragraph 18 is pretty good ammo to show denial-plagued JW's that the Cracktower really does teach that everybody except JW's is gonna get murdered at the big A. I mean, if memorial hangers-on and various other "sorta" JW's are "to be cast into a symbolic fiery furnace, denoting future destruction" then where does that leave the 99% of humanity that barely take note of the fact that JW's even exist?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I mean, if memorial hangers-on and various other "sorta" JW's are "to be cast into a symbolic fiery furnace, denoting future destruction" then where does that leave the 99% of humanity that barely take note of the fact that JW's even exist?

Good point. No more pussyfooting around.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

and here I thought that they were NOT a flase prophet because they NEVER said "these are the words of Jehovah." Yet now their message does originate with Jehovah? What about the 1914 generation- did that?

• A&S
    A&S

Ok V . When are you doing the watchtower comments on this one ?

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I thought paragraph 8 was pretty interesting.

"..the birds represent right-hearted ones who seek protection within the confines of the Christian congregation.Even now, these ones are protected from the spiritually defiling habits and unclean practices of this wicked world."

Say what ? Apparently pedophilia is no longer considered "spiritually defiling" or "unclean".The congregation certainly is NOT protected from such predators who are freely allowed to roam among the ranks and prey upon innocent ones.What hypocritical, lying idiots they are !!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I used to study this stuff.

Wow.

Burn

• Awakened07
    Awakened07
    people will be forced to recognize that the message Jehovah's witnesses preached in pubic places

(quoted from another post)

I thought expressing oneself orally in those places wasn't allowed?

*rimshot*

Sorry...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Slippery suckers aren't they?! I honestly wonder if any dub under 25 is paying much attention to anything the Society prints anymore?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The Society can say whatever they want because the J-dubs simply don't read that stuff, and if they do, they don't read it carefully.

• DonutsToGo
    DonutsToGo

Thanks for the scans ... Is the entire mag available in pdf yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit