Tim McLaren

Joel or Janine McIntosh, last known whereabouts = Mississauga, ON

Meling Berkers

From way back in the day

U never know,.....

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Thanks, WAndre.

Ernie was an elder, had an affair. Got DFed. He and his wife tried, but couldn't make it. They divorced. He's remarried now and living in Las Vegas. Seems happy enough.

S4

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Anyone from Lansdale or Souderton Congs in Pa.

Anyone from Woodbury Cong. in CT.

Anyone from West Chester Cong. in Cincy, OH

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Seeker was that back in 90-91? I think I heard of something about that, didn't know them personally just one of the JW gossip things.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

bttt just in case anyone else is looking for old friends. I have found two - one through this forum. I connected again with PEC and met his wife Barbie Doll, and I connected with another person who found me just by googling my name. So that's actually three people connected to the past. Would like to know about a couple more, as I said.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Anyone from West Chester Cong. in Cincy, OH

No, but one of my ex best friend (still a JW) was from West Chester, she moved to Bethel Cong in Ciny where I went. I may know a few names from her talking to me...not sure.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Anybody from Northern Minnesota 1980-1999

{Virginia, Hibbing, Aurora, Grand Rapids, Duluth, Ely}

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Anyone from Charlotte NC 1998-2003????

Anyone from Miami Beach FL 1978-1993?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I currently live in Vancouver, WA, but have never been to a Kingdom Hall here. I'm originally from SLC, Utah & attended the Granite Park & Sandy Congregations there. momzcrazy & I went to the same congregation growing up. My cousin (Tdogg) used to post here as well.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Class of 75-79 from old Tennessee 3, or SE MO or NW Arkansas I probably know you.

Anyone around from Dyersburg, Memphis, Union City, Dresden?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit