Looking for Old Friends

by Wordly Andre 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I'm going to start this topic, I know some of us know people who have left before we did, and have lost touch. So I'll go first, I am looking for Jennifer N. of Lancaster/Palmdale CA area, she had a son and I use to hang out with Margie.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i thought u said "bang out" ... lol

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

I've been looking for Jill Lilienthal (a/k/a Thomas) from the Ft. Lauderdale area.

• Emma
    Emma

My best friend from when I was young, Linda Galka. Her last name was Gapin the last time we were in contact.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm looking for Jeffery Rivera of Miami or Miami Beach....I was best man at his 1st wedding...

And Linden Barrett, probably of London, but his parents live in Miami. We were pioneer partners when we were teens, and then at some point after he moved to London his parents wouldn't talk about him anymore... so I assume he went to the dark side...

A@G

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've been looking for Charlotte Moss, just because I've always been a little worried about her. She married, but I don't know her married name. San Francisco area.

• Wordly Andre
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

NW NJ:

Kim & Glenn R.

Jason or Ashley M. ..or your older sister, or your parents. But I always wondered about you two.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm looking for George (Tiny) White, wife Jean, daughter Marjie. George is said to be a biiiig apostate in Vancouver, Washington.

Also from the same area, the Anderson family. I think they faded. I remember the "you are deluded" look she gave me one time when I tried to give her spiritual encouragement. Sure would love to talk to her now. They have grown and married kids.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Twelve years ago when I first got online......AOL...........I met a JW girl from the high desert country of Oregon. Her name was Cindy and from her picture.....I saw the most beautiful bedroom eyes I've ever seen in my life. She really was a knockout and we spent a lot of time on the phone. My long distance bills were outrageous at that time. She was working for FedExpress and also fixed some kind of back flow plumbing valves (she was raised in a family where her father was a plumber). At that time......she had a daughter about 19 who would be in her early 30's now and a son about 10. Her husband was comatose for many years in their early days and I'm not sure if it was because of an accident or whatever. Anyhow......for so many years of being alone.........she was DF'd after the bros told her that she could end the marriage if she............??? She did and they crucified her! She wanted to get married soooooooo badly...and my heart bled for her........I wished we were not 3000 miles apart. She eventually met a JW bro online and went and married him without knowing much about him. As most hasty JW marriages go......it was probably for ????? I'm pretty sure she moved to northern California where her family was. If you have any inkling who I'm talking about.....please let me know. I'd love to talk with her again. I still have her picture and if she any way resembles it......she is gorgeous today too! HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit