Looking for Old Friends

by Wordly Andre 38 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

How about Duane (spelling) Van Buren from the Pittsburgh, Pa area. I met him about 1979 or 1980. A short while after......he went to Brooklyn Bethel He was a nice person and I wonder what he is doing these days. He should be about 50 or so now. HappyDad

• loosie
    loosie

I am looking for Lori Lugo (madien name) from So. CA.

Also Sean Smith from Santa ana and Tustin area.

And Tabitha Leek from Yorba Linda.

Please pm me if you are here.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Anyone know anyone from Southwestern Washington state? How about the Shaw family from Enumclaw, Washington?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

bttt

• White Dove
    White Dove

bttt

• Wordly Andre
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

looks like we're giving raspberries to the world at large: bttttttt

I always wondered what happened to Miles Edmondson, southeast San Diego. He's probably dead by now. I always liked him. He didn't talk down to teenagers, for one thing. He was really erudite, never married, I don't remember what kind of work he did. I wonder what happened with him?

also in SE San Diego, Connie Morse and her sister. Also, Maxine Grant. I heard that she left the org. and divorced her husband.

I got curious recently and called a long-time JW acquaintance just to find out what was going on. Nothing has changed. It was satisfying to have a little gossip, but I found I didn't really care about most of the folks I used to know. About as much as they care about me!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I had a good friend, from childhood, Ernie Blanchard, who with his wife Debbie and sons Trent and Todd, was in the Lancaster, CA congregation.

Ernie's no longer a JW, wife remarried out of the Witnesses. One son, Todd, may still be active.

I noticed Lancaster was mentioned above. The names ring a bell?

S4

• NanaR
    NanaR

I'm looking for Page Fraley. I last saw him at his mother's funeral.

I saw his sister Robin recently, but wasn't able to get an email address for Page.

Ruth

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Seeker, sorry those names don't ring any bells, I lived in Lancrapper for a while but only knew a few JWs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit