WHAT IS JWS POSITION ON METEOR CRATERS?

by badboy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
  • crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Whatever it is, I'm sure it has something to do with demons.........

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

They are satans' sphincters. It's best not to waste time speculating on such matters.

• loosie
    loosie

Jah was trying to zap someone out of existence and he missed.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

it is not necessary for us to know the detaols at this point.in due time,the faithful and discreet slave will give us light and then new light on the meaning of these obvious examples of gods love...for only god could create something as unique and intricate as a meteor crater...well,god and "The Who"...

• knock knock
    knock knock

I thought their position was kind of teetering on the edge.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think they try to stay out of them and avoid the meteors before they hit.

Seriously when I was in the tower I remember hearing that Jehovah would protect us, from dissaster so we wouldnt have to worry.

So far he has, protected me. So, I try not to worry.

Even if I am deluded and he hasnt protected me and I have just been lucky.

Attitude determines Altitude.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

they are large and circular

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The JWs treat craters just like the holes that they are already in ,they just keep digging.

They have conferred with proffesor Quatermass and intend to use some of his findings in their new translation of the Bible (it's time for a new one) and it will be treated as new light.For instance the star over Bethlehem ended in an impact crater and because it was discovered by wise men they are now to be thought of as JWs because they were known as wise.All that this means is that incense, myrh,and frankenstien are now high on the aggenda .It is also new light that the word frankincence is now to be considered as a mistranslation, the latter half of which should have been written as understood by the monster .It was prophesised that that the monster would appear in the last days and reside in Brooklyn.

Hope this satisfies your question if not phone Bethell and ask for service desk Derrick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit