Do You Really Like/Love Who You Are?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you love yourself? Do you think that other people enjoy being around you??

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I am learning to love myself it is always a work in progress, I do realize that I have certainly changed in the way

I think a feel towards others in the "world that I know". I hope that people like me, I try to treat others with most respect and

consideration I can, if not there is nothing i can do about it. Not everyone clicks, personalities can clash, I try to just

be the best person I can. I do feel a lot of love towards other people than I have ever in my life time before. Perhaps because

I am free now from Wt judgements of people and I now have a voice.

Cheers Minimus! (you do have a lot of good questions) do you think all day about hmmmm's?

hope4others

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I do very much. I treat people the way I'd like to be treated. just dont abuse my trust. If you know me, there is on reason not to like me.

• minimus
    minimus

Therapy works for some people, too. Those who couldn't like themselves got therapy and now they feel good!

I never needed therapy to love myself.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

More and more as time goes on. Learning to accept my few minor flaws has helped. Uh, yeah sure!! Ha ha!

S4

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

I do like myself for the most part. I realize there are parts of my personality that I don't care for, and I am working hard to change those. -Potential

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Well, I do know that if I could live my life over, I would certainly do some things differently! But I really would not want to be someone else even at this late stage of life. I have figured out who my true friends are, and I wish I could spend more time with each and everyone.

Why, 'heck', I've got friends I haven't even 'used' yet!

Outaservice

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, I do. I love me.

Other people love me, too! There are very few I can be around who are not full of judgement and will be honest and up front with me. We are like that with each other and enjoy each others' company.

• minimus
    minimus

i love u 2

• ninja
    ninja

I love that I can be honest with myself....isn't that right bignose?........who are you talking to?......you.....take that back...will not...will too....grr....aahhhhhhh....scuffle, punch.....fart.....ninja(s)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit