KISS-OFF letter to me from an old JW friend I recently saw again

by Terry 43 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

"Jehovah's Witnesses don't actually form REAL relationships with anybody; family or otherwise. Theirs is no bond of love."

Yes, and most of the folks visiting this sight don't know this and every twenty posts on this site expressing this fact obviously means that you feel that you should reiterate using identifying names and circumstances?...please

is the phrase "discretion is the better part of valor" lost on you?

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

as an aside...

"my connection with FreeMinds "...

this is certainly cringe worthy...I hope your not in the thick of things down there...I'd hesitate to be in contact with them about sensitive issues after your tactless expose.

• Terry
    Terry

Yes, and most of the folks visiting this sight don't know this and every twenty posts on this site expressing this fact obviously means that you feel that you should reiterate using identifying names and circumstances?...please

is the phrase "discretion is the better part of valor" lost on you?

This Discussion Forum is like a salad bar.

People don't walk into a salad bar and eat everything in sight!

Probably 3% of what is posted is ever looked at.

I don't know what your agenda is, but, I'm up to here with it.

Back off and latch on to something else.

Sometimes "discretion" is too subtle for people who don't have a clue. That's when indescretion become the blunt instrument that gets their attention.

Take notice!

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

As you know I am trying to engage you, as you requested, years ago...you said: "every time I try to engage you, you disappear in mephystical smoke"...and as you also know, I haven't sent you much in the way of personal correspondense, at all, in the last year...I went back to my first response which was...2 Timothy 2:4..tho I ran through the entire book of Solomon for you in its "season" in my attempt to show you why I "latched on to you"...

If I recall correctly your words were,"YOU ARE HOT!!! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME"...well you got it didn't you?...here's some council you may have overlooked...1 Chronicles 16:22

I didn't share your personal correspondence before but I should...

you spoke of duplicity...well perhaps "the reader" would be interested in your poem written to me regarding 3 Baruch 12...and all the beautiful flowers that surround us?

love michelle

p.s. you are good at redirection aren't you?...first it was pamela that asked for this fiasco and now we're on to me...you were wrong and you wont admit it...typical JW response I suppose.

• Terry
    Terry

Oh my!

I'm sorry this is happening

• myelaine
    myelaine

...nothing has happened my darling...

love michelle

• journey-on
    journey-on

Okay, you two.....get a room (or something). We are becoming very confused by this very personal chatter between the two of you.

Either explain or take it to a pm. (Just a suggestion....not a demand....but now I'm curious.)

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear journey-on...

good morning...I'm sorry I cant explain why the prospect of being hung, drawn and quartered...(spiritually speaking, of course)...holds some appeal for Terry.

myself, I take my "job" seriously and I know this: the Word of the Lord does not return to Him void, so that anything hidden will come to light in due time. Terry is only harming himself in his duplicity, tho he could be a great benefit to the cause of God in "coming clean". I'm counting on the fact that he knows that Jesus comes with a sword.

be assured that before this whole senario erupted I had left it in the capable hands of a well known and respected elder of the Church...I have no doubt that he takes his "job" seriously too, but of course only God knows for sure. There is a line stretched out over the earth(Amos 7:7-9 ) and there is Scripture regarding this most recent episode in Ezekiel 33:6.

unfortunately this post http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/158457/2910259/post.ashx#2910259 may be Terry's only explaination at this time.

love michelle

• journey-on
    journey-on

Good morning, myelaine....

I didn't mean to suggest anything untoward in my above comment.

myself, I take my "job" seriously

So, to understand your (what seems to me) preoccupation with Terry, you believe you have some sort of God-assigned job to do on behalf of him? Is this correct?

• anewme
    anewme

Well every body has to make a choice just how far they will bend over backwards for God.

Its like in the workplace. Everyone enjoys a pay check, but just how much grief and frustration a person can take is up to the individual. Some people stay, some people leave a job. Small things can make a big difference in that decision.

I dont know. I would forgive her. She did have enough respect for you to reply. Her determination to stay with the org is tentative at best. Any day a new situation could come along to rock her boat and tip the scales of contentment.

All JWs have differing situations. True faith must be tested. Testing puts faith through the purifying fire.
    Consider this. We all enjoy life and know that life is sacred. But what if life was no longer enjoyable.
    Naturally some consider taking their lives when suffering is too much.

Think about it, how much we enjoy our marriages, our religions, our jobs, our health, our lives, is very much contingent on a certain quality that we demand of them.
    Rock the boat, add some pressure (like old Job) and we quickly see how devoted we really are.

The lives of human beings are constantly undergoing changes and pressures. It is remarkable when they
    stay the course in their marriages, their jobs and their religions with the constant barrage of hardships,
    uncertainty and setbacks.

Just as Job, we see the wicked going unpunished. We see the rich enjoying life. We see the beautiful ones enjoying the ease of life. But the poor and the ugly are no saints either. They throw insults at us too.
    We see humanity crying for help and scraping for existence.... and in one huge storm or tsunami wave are swept out to sea and out of existence.

Each of us, individually, has to weigh our gratitude or resentment for the life we are living.

The level of religious zeal and piety displayed b humans is a very personal matter and we should only be
    concerned with our own.

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit