A question about Crisis of Conscience

by seek2find 24 Replies latest jw friends

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

check out John May and Martin Merriman...page 329...Aftermath chapter...heard them speak in PA. early 80"s. Blue Mt. Retreat may still have copies of these tapes.

• ninja
    ninja

I spilt my breakfast all over me this morning....I had a crisis of cornflakes

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

Ahd as I recall one of them sang and played guitar on the platform. Any one recall this fun time?

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

ninj! LOL

• seek2find
    seek2find

To inthepink: It's not in the PDF copy and there is no listing in the index for either of those names. What is the date of your copy? I wonder if it got left out of the newer editions and why? seek2find

• veradico
    veradico

Didn't they come from Scotland? It has been a while since I read Crisis of Conscience, but I do recall the passage you're talking about.

• Zico
    Zico

The only copy I've read is the PDF one and I don't remember it. I guess it's been taken out.

• ninja
    ninja

the merrimans were/are from ireland

• inthepink3355
    inthepink3355

dear seek, the two copies I still have are first printing 1983 and second printing 1984. Loaned out newer copy so I don"t know if that event was cut or not....but Ray Franz is a sweetheart. Certain he would love to hear from you. He answers all Email.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes it was Merriman & May I had their tapes I think I sent them to someone on here?

It is Rays birthday today! I believe he is 85

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit