Today is my Husband's Birthday

by mrsjones5 25 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's in bed right now, in pain because he sat all day at his computer trying to pull together a business deal. Couldn't get any sleep last night because of the pain. When I woke up this morning to get the kids off to school my hubby was in bed wimpering because of the pain.

My daughter made a card for her father, coming from my daughter means so much to my hubby cuz it's from his only girl who's finally treating him like a daddy (she's pushed him away since she was a baby and with hubby's sickness they've been spending more time together). No one from his family has called to wish him a happy birthday. And I don't think his mother will even call, not because of anything that my husband has done but because of the way she is (evil she-devil), I promise I will tell the reason why on another topic.

My hubby finds this board to be entertaining and thinks it's a good thing that I come here, so could you all wish him a happy birthday? He would love it.

Thanks,

Josie

• kzjw
    kzjw

Very happy B-day to your hubby(my wife experiences similar pain, so I hope you get some relief)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy Birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday Mr Jones
    Happy Birthday to you.... Sangi n my cockney accent mate. Have a good one. Hope the pain goes....

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Mr.Jones5 - Happy Birthday.

Shall we give suggestions on what Mrs.Jones could do to ease the pain, sooth the wounds and cheer the soul?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Happy birthday, Mr. Jones. I'm sorry you're in such pain.

I am praying that you will find comfort and solace in your wife and kids.

Sylvia

• rekless
    rekless

Happy Bithday to you!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momz

• Casper
    Casper

Happy Birthday Mr. Jones...

Hope today is better for you...

Cas