JW religion is not all that bad really

by veen 41 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

VEEN- Yes, like some here I too have seen " Jesus Camp" . Yes, it is despicable , and I agree with LOWKEY LYSMITH that the Jehovah's Witnesses tactics are just as despicable - perhaps less emotionally outward and expressive, but just as insidious and hurtful. I think you need to make yourself aware of the Jehovah's Witnesses policies on child abuse. How it is buried, and tolerated. How they advise elders NOT to report it to the authorities or police, but instead advise them to contact the Watchtower society before anyone else. Meanwhile innocent children keep getting abused because of the delay !

The shunning policy is hideous and breaks up families. The no blood transfusion policy is hideous and kills innocent children and parents. They have deceived you with a " false " view of the 1914 generation date keeping all their members confused as to the reality of when armageddon is coming. They are a deceptive, mind controlled cult, and I hope you break free friend

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The topic is JW religion is not all that bad really - I disagree with you, I was in that cult for 28 years and only now am I free to actually express mysel, to make friends with who I want, to live my life as I feel fit.

(haven't seen Jesus Camp)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit