To the Christians...

by VoidEater 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Thank you, nice comment. I much prefer "let's agree to disagree" to shouting at each other. I hope that sentiment comes through in my posts.

• 5go
    5go
    Thank you, nice comment. I much prefer "let's agree to disagree" to shouting at each other. I hope that sentiment comes through in my posts.

No, I love it. It just proves the basic tenants of christianity only apply to non-christians.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    It just proves the basic tenants of christianity only apply to non-christians.

Hehe. Then, by your logic, you must be Christian. BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hi back, CandleLight.

Thank you for your input!

A little something else:

Matthew 27:51 At that moment, the Temple curtain was ripped in two, top to bottom.

No barriers, no man-made organizations, no other mediators, save the One who had just given up everything.

Sylvia

• 5go
    5go
    Hehe. Then, by your logic, you must be Christian. BTS

No, I am not that rude and inconsiderate of others ideas and religious beliefs outside of the realm of Christianity.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

VoidEater

I have found your comments invigorating,

Some people (like my wife) like to use less polite words for some of my comments

• veen
    veen

I'm starting to think this forum is not compatible with Brits.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

"Christians" have done far more damage and sowed far more evil in the world than they ever "cured", "fixed", "fed", or "clothed", that's for sure.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

CandleLight:

Your first post on this thread gave me goosebumps reading it! It so says it all...

Indo Dude:

I'm glad you put quotation marks around the word "Christian" in your post. That says it all as well.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Unless my memory is failing me, you always seem to be respectful of other posters despite the differences.

Treat others as you would like to be treated, is always my motto.

Sometimes they don't always return the courtesy though, and it can be hard to accept.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit