A Touching Heartfelt Experience at The ATM Machine!

by caliber 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

I want to bump this thread up - as it was a great example of someone making a JW think and look at things through the eyes of reality ! Good job! Read folks ! Peace out,Mr. Flipper

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

I'm feeling this experience, you handled it very well, props.

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

Quote: JW says...Well you don't even know him, what if he is a homosexual?

Love that unconditional love....ahhhhhh so accepting.....so caring....

doesn't it make you feel warm??

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Great story!

• penny2
    penny2
    I was listening to your conversation and I say Amen to you my Brother!

A total stranger "gets it" straight away. But you can talk until you're blue in the face and a JW can't think past their own robotic brainwashing.

Congratulations on keeping your cool and explaining yourself so eloquently.

penny

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Amazing!

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

What a wonderful story. It has been my experience that when you reach out in love,

that it comes back to you. Seems like I remember a scripture that says that if you cast your

bread upon the waters it will come back to you a hundredfold. I think that means you get what

you sow. If you sow love you get love back, sometimes from sources you do not expect.

I am sure this experience went far beyond the players. If that man heard, there were others as

well.

Love is a many-splendored thing!!!!

Love and hugs,

Velta

• BFD
    BFD

What an amazing experience.

Too bad Sister Poineer prolly went back to her car and wet herself thinking she just saw Satan incarnate.

BFD

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome. Bravo.

• wildfell
    wildfell

It's such a relief to leave the "them" and "us" mentality behind, isn't it? We are all Jesus' brothers and sisters! There is beauty in people everywhere. Caliber, you expressed yourself very well. I just read your experience to my husband and he thought it was great too! Had a laugh at the poor jw - I'm sure this would have sent her into cognitive dissonance overdrive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit